Friday, March 28, 2008

Prow Prow, CPA

Every year at this time my mom goes a little bit crazy looking for little scraps of paper with numbers on them (she calls them receipts). Once she finds her scraps of paper she organizes them into piles and then she adds up all of the numbers and writes the totals on bigger pieces of paper. During this process she'll look at me and say that she should be able to claim me and the two old dogs that live here as dependents (whatever that means) because she spends so much money on our food, toys and vet bills. I decided to help my mom today by stretching out on top of her "receipts". I figured that if I turned myself into a paperweight the papers couldn't go anywhere, right? WRONG! When I plopped down on the pile the papers scattered everywhere. I tried batting them back to where they belong but that only made things worse. My mom was not amused. Of course she couldn't stay mad at me when I stretched out to my full length and gave her one of my innocent looks. I hope everyone has a nice weekend... has anyone seen Bob and Blackie?

1 comment:

ratmammy said...

Hi Prow Prow! Blackie Here! We've been busy working on other blogs with mommy, so we haven't had a chance to post here. Plus as we said before, we don't have thumbs so it takes us longer. But mommy says she'll help us post something this weekend, if she finds the time! Glad you helped your mommy with the receipts. Our daddy does the receipts here and he has not started yet. he'll probably do them in two weeks....