Friday, March 14, 2008

A Day In The Life Of Prow-Prow Kitty


Hello.... my name is Kalea but my dad calls me "Princess" because he says I act like one and my mom calls me "Prow-Prow" because that's what I sound like when I meow. Sometimes she calls me "Knucklehead" but I just ignore her when she does that... how undignified! Humph!

Like Blackie and Bob I was also a rescue kitty. My mom and dad adopted me from the Barstow Humane Society through the PetSmart adoption program. My mom had no intention of adopting a kitty but she couldn't resist me when she saw me in a cage near the entrance of the store. I now live in the mountains of So. California (Big Bear Lake) and I couldn't be happier! I spend my days looking at the squirrels and birds through the windows and I also have fun annoying the two old dogs who live here with me. Well, I can hear the can opener which means it's DINNERTIME! Bye for now!

4 comments:

ratmammy said...

Blackie says, " Hey girlfriend! thanks for posting! Do you have a boyfriend?"

AppleDebbie said...

Prow-Prow says, "Hi Blackie! I get a little upset when another cat invades my territory. I jumped through a window screen once to chase off our neighbor's cat - we haven't seen him since!"

ratmammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ratmammy said...

Blackie says, "Hi Prow-Prow! You are one scary kitty... I am afraid to meet other kitties.. I think they might beat me up..."